Fang and I have been working on a mission for us to fly, and I must say - it is going to blow you away with the dimension the "CLTD (Complete Troops and Logistics Deployment)" script brings to the experience. To be exact, CTLD is a logistical script allowing the placement of units and objects.
We all know about dynamic missions, and the usual static missions that we train on - but this is more of a "sandbox" mission, that puts ALL us to the test: from Helicopter pilots to the Strike Aircraft and CAP Fighters that are required.
While fixed wing assets strike all enemy positions and protect Joint Forces Units, (especially Rotary Aircraft), The helicopters will be building FARPS, transporting troops, knocking out targets, and capturing enemy airfields... after fixed wing aircraft lay the smack-down on all targets in the immediate area.
An example of how to use it in-game is as follows:
Rotary Wing -
The use is simple -
1. Land near the logistic crates and blue smoke in any available helicopter.
2. Open your communication menu with (\) then hit F10. Then F1 for CTLD. Choose from the various options with F?. The crate will spawn a short distance directly in front of you.
3. Take off and hover above it for 5 seconds to load it.
4. Land and open the CTLD menu and choose drop crate.
5. Then unpack all crates (assuming you have all the required crates - if not, it will tell you).
https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD has full explanations of this impressively powerful tool to make missions!
Get ready for some fun!